Matt Bindon – Headteacher & Chairman of Hu Long Temple
- Successful students reach Gold, Silver and Bronze in Talou and Sanda at BCCMA National competitions.
- Students achieving in International Competition in Talou at SENI.
- Numerous successful students in Sanda competitions including 2016 Gold Medalist in the BCCMA National Championships.
- Featured in the Wisdom of Shaolin production — the first Shaolin performance comprised of all-Western participants.
- Has taught successful workshops throughout the UK, Europe and USA.
- The first Western person to be granted Discipleship at the North Shaolin Temple.
- Shi Heng Liang has demonstrated his Kung Fu which was approved by the North Shaolin Temple Abbot and Senior Monks.
- Teaching self protection skills for 20 years to charities and corporate organisations.
- Certified instructor teaching Restrictive Physical Interventions, previously instructing for NAPPI UK and is currently a PROACT-SCIPr-UK Instructor.
- Has worked and supported vulnerable adults implementing strategies in how to keep safe.
- Trained in Child Welfare and Child Safeguarding by the NSPCC:CPSU